Everything is baked fresh daily.
Croissants and Decorated Sugar cookies are available Wednesday - Sunday.
Flavors and prices are subject to change – please visit to see what we're offering today.
Do you have a special event coming up?
Send over the details. We would love to work with you!
We generally need a minimum of 3 days notice to put together a special order.
Yes, we do weddings! Our cakes fall into the "nontraditional" category – they are not overly designed (no fondant here) and we strive to use the best quality, local ingredients to make cakes that not only look great but taste great.
Our cakes are often single-tier and part of group of cakes or dessert table. If that’s what you’re looking for, let’s talk! Please email us the details of your event so we can provide an accurate quote.
Jenni Welliver hails from a small town in the Midwest, and fell in love with Portland in 2007.
She left for the Bay Area to attend San Francisco Baking Institute to pursue her passion for the baking arts. Upon graduating, she returned to the glorious Pacific Northwest, and Little Red's Bakeshop was born in August 2013.
After years of building a client base by baking wholesale orders, an opportunity to open her very own storefront was proposed. And on April 12th 2016, Little Red's Bakeshop & Café opened it's SW Portland doors to the public. You can now visit Jenni, and purchase a variety of her rustic handmade, sweet and savory goods, 6 days a week.
- Purringtons Cat Lounge | 3529 NE MLK Blvd, Portland
- Afternoon Tea at Gracie's (Hotel Deluxe) | 729 SW 15th Ave, Portland
In the News
- See us featured on Fox 12's "On the Go with Joe"
- Check out our non-traditional Wedding Cakes in the Spring 2016 issue of Portland Bride & Groom
- Read our opening coverage on Eater Portland
- Listen to Jenni's interview with Mike Buscho for AM 1360 KUIK On Business